Helping Executive Teams strategically apply peering, transit and cloud interconnections to improve network:
1) Security - decrease network attack surface,
2) Reliability - reduce network variability,
3) Performance - lowest latency possible,
4) Visibility - know where your packets go,
5) Cost - peering and cloud can save money.
William B. Norton is an internationally recognized expert on Internet and modern cloud interconnections. He is a Michigan Business School technical MBA helping clients improve their security footing and network performance.
Most know Mr. Norton from his role as Co-Founder and Chief Technical Liaison for Equinix, today a $37B carrier-neutral colocation provider.
Mr. Norton is also known as “DrPeering” for his peering white papers and for his book, The Internet Peering Playbook: Connecting to the Core of the Internet, considered by many to be “The Peering Bible.”
To schedule a consultation, reach out on LinkedIn:
Calculate the cost of sending traffic out of the cloud with and without using their Internet-bypass solution.